Dinner – Wednesday to Saturday 7pm-9pm
Lunch – Friday and Saturday 12pm-2pm
Restaurant Nathan Outlaw serves the Seafood Tasting Menu for lunch and dinner. At lunchtime we also offer a shorter menu of four set courses.
Please be aware that Restaurant Nathan Outlaw has a small dining room, and can therefore accommodate parties of up to 6 guests in the upstairs dining room, or up to 8 guests at the Kitchen Bar, downstairs.
For reservations of up to 4 guests please use the reservation system below. Should any of your party require a dietary specific menu, or for reservations of more than 4 guests, please contact us by telephone.
TEL: 01208 880896
The reservations line is open:
Tuesday to Thursday 11am-5pm, Friday & Saturday 10am-12pm/3pm-5pm.
If we are unable to answer the phone please leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Alternatively, and for all other enquiries, please email: RNO@nathan-outlaw.com
Restaurant Nathan Outlaw is a small restaurant and as such, our continued viability relies heavily on reservations being honoured by our customers or adequate notice being given of any changes to plans or arrangements.
Accordingly, the following applies:
- Credit Card (MasterCard or VISA) details will be required to confirm your booking.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
- Restaurant Nathan Outlaw reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee to the given Credit Card details for any bookings cancelled or changed within this 24 hour notice period.
- In these instances, the cancellation fee will be £50 per person unless we are otherwise able to fill the vacancy.
- The cancellation fee reflects any cost incurred by Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in terms of staff, food or beverage booked or ordered specifically for your group or party, and any lost revenue as a result of turning other bookings away.
We thank you for understanding.